The Kimbell Group has provided commercial real estate appraisal services and consultation throughout the great state of Texas, including the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Houston, Austin, San Antonio and all points west. Our diverse experience, research and property analysis allows us to deliver quality property valuations in a consistent and timely manner. Our clients receive the highest quality standards, combined with the level of service you should expect to receive from a professional real estate appraisal service.
Our staff of professionally licensed appraisers takes great pride in providing the highest level of professional real estate appraisals, personalized customer service, and affordable competitive pricing.
Patrick grew up working hands-on in the construction business. He was a commercial real estate broker with Henry S. Miller and in various form of commercial real estate for over 35 years. He was a principal in Pelican Restaurants, an 18-unit chain in the late 70’s. With Pelican he served as Chief Development Officer. His responsibilities included overseeing acquisition, development, construction, and leasing. Patrick has first hand experience in lending from the perspective of his former position, bank control group share holder, builder, developer and evaluator. He has operated his own business(es) since 1976.
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Texas
- Registered Real Estate Property (Ad Valorem) Tax Consultant
- General Accredited Appraiser of the National Association of Realtors (GAA)
- Candidate for Designation (MAI) of the Appraisal Institute, #82891
- BBA in Finance & Real Estate – University of Texas (Austin, TX), 1971
- Texas National Guard Academy 1971
- U. S. Army Airborne Infantry School 1969